Wednesday, August 11, 2010

the same question over and over again

"Why I have to face this situation?"
"Why this things happen to me?"
"Why he did this to me?"
"Why she did this to me?"

"WHY"??

those questions used to be inside my mind almost everyday..
I was wondering inside my heart too..
just one question to ask.. "WHY?"

there are no other than God who can answer this question..
I do believe everything happened to me are His plans..
No matter good or bad..
He has something for me to realise..

It doesn't mean when He gives you hard times because He didn't love you, but He wants you to realise that you can always look for Him..
He is the only answer to all of your questions..

I am facing a struggles too now..I can't complain anything but I can ask Him what should I do and how to face it by praying..