Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Learning

I do believe none of you guys think this life is easy enough to get through. I am only 17 years old and I admit it for the past 16 years I learnt a lot about life and I am sure I will learn more in the future. Life is a part of learning.

I've learnt how to speak
I've learnt how to say proper thing
I've learnt how to walk
I've learnt how to read
I've learnt how to do thing by my own
I've learnt how to study
I've learnt how to memorise
I've learnt how to smile
I've learnt how to cry
I've learnt how to express my thoughts
I've learnt how to express my feelings
I've learnt how to lie
I've learnt how to tell the truth
I've learnt how to care for people
I've learnt how to love people
I've learnt how to overcome my struggles
I've learnt how to make friends with the right people
I've learnt how to appreciate things
I've learnt how to say thank you
I've learnt how to say sorry
I've learnt how to forgive

Sometimes I just forgot what I've learnt and make the same mistakes over and over again. I'm sure I will learn more in the future. Just keep learning.