Thursday, August 25, 2011

I used to believe in second chance and I used to give people second chance but now trust me, I only got 3 people that I could trust with my whole secret. First of course Babeh and there are two besties that I could trust with everything. Pity and Understand is two different thing! Trust me when you give people second chance coz you pity them, it won't last for a long time, when you give people second chance coz you understand them, it will last longer. Being hurt more than dozen times is not fun at all and trust me, when your friend hurt you that is the most painful thing ever than getting a break up with your boyfriend. Being hurt by your friend is worst than being hurt by your enemy.

I never want to keep doing revenge and I'm trying to forgive but IT WAS NOT EASY